Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Middle School the Worst Years of My Life Movie

Middle School the Worst Years of My Life Movie
Rating: 5/5 Stars
Reviewer: Christi

https://ccsp.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/rlapl/search/results?qu=middle+school+the+worst+years+of+my+life&te=&lm=ROUND_LAKE

Summary: Rafe, an imaginative teenager, is tired of his school's obsession with rules at the expense of any and all creativity. Desperate to shake things up, he and his best friends have come up with a plan to break every single rule in the school and let the students run wild.

Review: How did this movie not get any notice at the box office? This was one of my favorite kid’s movies I’ve seen this year. Hilarious, laugh out loud hijinks will keep you enjoying this movie the whole way through. Everyone in this movie was so perfectly cast. I can’t even decide on my favorite character (the mom’s boyfriend probably with the principal coming in a close second).  I would say if your child loved the original Wimpy Kid movies - rent this!

No comments:

Post a Comment